RelaiXed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RelaiXed

Experiences with the RelaiXed DIY audio preamplifier

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relaixed Pre Amp

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Relaixed Pre Amp Empty Relaixed Pre Amp Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:21 am

Court

Hi everyone,

Is Jos still working on his latest update? I've was about to build the original Pre amp then decided to wait for his new updated version.

2Relaixed Pre Amp Empty Re: Relaixed Pre Amp Wed May 25, 2011 9:38 am

Court

Thanks Jos! cheers

I have started to build the Pre-amp, and noticed last night your changes to the resistor values. Embarassed At this point I already soldered them to the board. I'll be replacing them tonight.

I don't know if you noticed but Q1D & Q2D the Alternative part number 175-8073, if anyone put it into Farnell it comes up with an SMD device. Farnell stopped selling them, due to discontined, RS have them under Part number 215-6688.

Other than that I'm about 90% complete!

I look forward to seeing the other enhancements you mentioned on the Relaixed page.

Job Well Done Jos! On your had work and a top design!

Regards

Courtney (UK)

3Relaixed Pre Amp Empty Re: Relaixed Pre Amp Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Court

Well after a weekend of building I have successfully built and tested Jos Relaixed 2. I haven't connected it up to an amp yet but so far its working as said.

Below are a few pictures from my build.

Relaixed Pre Amp P1020900

Relaixed Pre Amp P1020901

Relaixed Pre Amp P1020904

Relaixed Pre Amp P1020905

Relaixed Pre Amp P1020906

Relaixed Pre Amp P1020908

Relaixed Pre Amp P1020912

Relaixed Pre Amp P1020913

Relaixed Pre Amp P1020914

Relaixed Pre Amp P1020915
Jos note the picture above, I thought it best to put the resistor here. I think it looks neater and dosen't stick out so much.

Relaixed Pre Amp P1020916
Unfortunately had an issue with the transistors on the display so they ended up here. But it works!

cheers Jos good effort on your design!

4Relaixed Pre Amp Empty Re: Relaixed Pre Amp Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:46 pm

scanspeakman

Looks good! Hope to build this pre-amp as well after I finish my ExtremA power-amp.

Scanspeakman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum