RelaiXed

Experiences with the RelaiXed DIY audio preamplifier

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relaixed Pre Amp

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Relaixed Pre Amp on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:21 am

Hi everyone,

Is Jos still working on his latest update? I've was about to build the original Pre amp then decided to wait for his new updated version.

View user profile

2 Re: Relaixed Pre Amp on Wed May 25, 2011 9:38 am

Thanks Jos! cheers

I have started to build the Pre-amp, and noticed last night your changes to the resistor values. Embarassed At this point I already soldered them to the board. I'll be replacing them tonight.

I don't know if you noticed but Q1D & Q2D the Alternative part number 175-8073, if anyone put it into Farnell it comes up with an SMD device. Farnell stopped selling them, due to discontined, RS have them under Part number 215-6688.

Other than that I'm about 90% complete!

I look forward to seeing the other enhancements you mentioned on the Relaixed page.

Job Well Done Jos! On your had work and a top design!

Regards

Courtney (UK)

View user profile

3 Re: Relaixed Pre Amp on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Well after a weekend of building I have successfully built and tested Jos Relaixed 2. I haven't connected it up to an amp yet but so far its working as said.

Below are a few pictures from my build.

Jos note the picture above, I thought it best to put the resistor here. I think it looks neater and dosen't stick out so much.

Unfortunately had an issue with the transistors on the display so they ended up here. But it works!

cheers Jos good effort on your design!

View user profile

4 Re: Relaixed Pre Amp on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Looks good! Hope to build this pre-amp as well after I finish my ExtremA power-amp.

Scanspeakman

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum